Friday, 8 May 2015

Fortune 360: The 21st Century Millionaire Fasttrack Blueprint

Hello and welcome onboard!


You re welcome to Fortune 360 live blog... This blog is an upshoot of the call for aspiring business owners who are ready to live their dreams made inspite of their fears in the current downturn of the economy...

Now a little about myself...
I made my first million when I was 31. I was living with my mother and my wife three years earlier. I am set to retire when I get to 38. Every month I earn millions of naira in interest on business and investments working around the country and the globe. No matter what I do on any day, one thing is sure: I get paid and I do not have to work. I have financial freedom because I cracked the code to wealth and escaped financial mediocrity. I’m a normal person living an abnormal life. It’s a fantasyland but my reality, my normal, my deviation from ordinary where I can pursue my most implausible dreams in a life free of financial challenges.
How about your dreams? Do they need resuscitation? Is your life on a road that meets with your dream? If your dreams have lost probability it’s possible “Get Rich Slow” has killed them. “Get Rich Slow” criminally asks you to trade your freedom for time. It’s an dream destroyer.

The Fasttrack doesn’t care about your age, your job experience, your race, or your gender. It doesn’t care about your “F” in university education or your reputation as a hard working career person in Shell or the Civil Service. The Fasttrack doesn’t care about your Ivy League college degree or your Oxford or Harvard MBA. It doesn’t ask you to be a famous athlete, actor, loud artiste or a finalist on MTN Project Fame.


Let me clarify: Fortune 360 has no self-proclaimed experts or gurus in the team nor does anyone here want to be one. We dislike experts because “expertise” implies know-it-all status. Call us the “anti-guru” of “Get Rich Slow.” The Fasttrack is a lifetime school with no graduates; 12-plus years into this and we humbly admit, we have more to learn.

We don’t have intimate details about your past, your age, your beliefs, your loved ones, or your education. Therefore, we need to make some general assumptions to ensure that our conversation seems personal to you.

Our assumptions are as follows:

• You look around your life and think, “there’s got to be more.”

• You have big dreams, yet you’re concerned that the road you’re traveling
will never converge with those dreams.


• You’re university-bound, university-enrolled, or university-educated.


• You have a job you don’t enjoy or isn’t going to make you rich.


• You have little savings and carry a load of debt.


• You contribute regularly to a corrupt national pension scheme as an corporate employee.

• You see rich people and wonder, “how did they do it?”

• You have bought a few “get rich quick” books and/or programs.

• You live in a free, democratic society where education and free choice
are standards.


• Your parents subscribe to the old school: “Go to university and get a good job.”


• You don’t have any physical talent; your chances of becoming a professional athlete, artiste, entertainer, or actor are zero.


• You are young and full of enthusiasm about the future, but unsure where to direct it.


• You are older and have been in the workforce for some time. After all these years, you don’t have a lot to show for it and are tired of “starting over.”


• You’ve put your heart and soul into a job only to be laid off due to a bad economy or cutbacks.


• You’ve lost money in the stock market or traditional investments and cooperative money schemes championed by mainstream financial experts.


The road to wealth has no escort and is always under construction. No one drops millions on your lap; the road is yours to travel and yours alone. We can open the door but We can’t make you walk through it. I don’t claim the Fasttrack is easy; it’s smart work. If you expect a four-hour workweek here, you will be disappointed.


My name is Michael Hedge Ndubuisi and I welcome you officially to the Millionaire Fasttrack Blueprint...

No comments:

Post a Comment