Are You Ready to make that change?Major changes aren’t always easy. Only you can decide if you’re willing to do what it takes to make that dream career a reality. Just remember that the rewards can make all of the hard work worthwhile. As Confucius reportedly said, “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
But don’t take an ancient Chinese philosopher’s word for it. We can tell you from personal experience that changing your career can change your life. We worked hard and still had occasional annoying days. But we love what we did and we felt like we were making a difference. I even earn more from doing work that I love than I did in the corporate job that I walked away from. Today, I’m thankful for all of the job stress that I experienced because it motivated me to get off my slumber and make a change.
Don’t you owe it to yourself to explore your options? You deserve to spend those 100,000+ hours of your life in a career that inspires you. You don’t have to stay stuck in a job you hate, and you don’t have to starve to find work you love. All you need is a plan and a little bit of nerve. Go for it!
Kindly share your thoughts and post your comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment